- NASCAR Rivals local multiplayer supports up to 8 players via local wireless connection
- A copy of NASCAR Rivals is required for each player's Nintendo Switch console to participate
- Software Update to patch version 1.0.5
- How to install software update: The free update can be performed from the Nintendo Switch's HOME Menu through the NASCAR Rivals Options (+) via the Internet. The currently active patch version is displayed under the NASCAR Rivals title.
How to Play
- Start the game after updating the NASCAR Rivals software to patch version 1.0.5
- In the MULTIPLAYER menu, the lobby host will select 'WIRELESS', then press 'X' to create a multiplayer room
- The host can select the lobby settings including track, race length, and more
- After a multiplayer room is created by the host, 1 to 7 other players can join the lobby
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Local Multiplayer
- What paint schemes are included in the Playoff DLC Pack?
- What paint schemes are included in the Patriotic DLC Pack?
- What paint schemes are included in the Throwback DLC Pack?
- About NASCAR Rivals
- When is pre-order available for NASCAR Rivals?
- What is the release date for NASCAR Rivals?
- Who serves as the in-game spotter for NASCAR Rivals?
- Who provides the voiceover for each of the cut scenes in NASCAR Rivals?