- NASCAR Rivals local multiplayer supports up to 8 players via local wireless connection
- A copy of NASCAR Rivals is required for each player's Nintendo Switch console to participate
- Software Update to patch version 1.0.5
- How to install software update: The free update can be performed from the Nintendo Switch's HOME Menu through the NASCAR Rivals Options (+) via the Internet. The currently active patch version is displayed under the NASCAR Rivals title.
How to Play
- Start the game after updating the NASCAR Rivals software to patch version 1.0.5
- In the MULTIPLAYER menu, the lobby host will select 'WIRELESS', then press 'X' to create a multiplayer room
- The host can select the lobby settings including track, race length, and more
- After a multiplayer room is created by the host, 1 to 7 other players can join the lobby
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- How to use Local Multiplayer (Wireless Play) feature in NASCAR Rivals
- What race modes does NASCAR Rivals have?
- Is the game accessible to player of all skill levels?
- What controller configuration can players use for NASCAR Rivals?
- What driving assists are players able to adjust?
- How do I learn the best line around the track?
- Can I do a burnout after winning a race in any mode?
- Is there a rearview mirror available to players in NASCAR Rivals?
- Will NASCAR Rivals feature all three NASCAR national touring series?