Following the Day 1 Patch, players will be able to race against up to seven other players by utilizing the “Wireless” multiplayer option. This allows players to compete against each other utilizing a local wireless connection such as Bluetooth.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Are players able to create their own custom race events in Online Multiplayer lobbies?
- How many players are able to race in the Online Multiplayer lobbies?
- Are players able to race against one another using split screen?
- Will players be able to race against friends without an internet connection?
- How many players does local wireless multiplayer support?