The way a player races against other drivers in the field will ultimately impact how they race against the player. Other racers will either become a friend, happy, kind, nice, polite, neutral, annoyed, upset, or angry at the player as they progress throughout the season. When looking at the “About Me” tab of Career Mode players will be able to see the “My Reputation Breakdown” and “Driver Relationship” following each event.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Will players be able to create their own character in the Career Mode?
- Can players create their own team to race for in Career Mode?
- Can players create their own custom paint scheme to race in Career Mode?
- What will a player have to manage if they create their own team to race for in Career Mode?
- Are each of an existing NASCAR Cup Series team’s cars available when selecting a new contract?
- How will a player know when a new contract is available?
- Is there a rivalry aspect of Career Mode in NASCAR Rivals?