Once in Career Mode, players can go to the “Future Plans” tab to see the contract requirements for each team. As the player goes through the season and hits the various requirements for each team, contract options will them become available.
When a new contract is available, players will see a pop-up notification informing them of a new contract option. If the player wishes to sign with the new team, they will arrange a contract option to join the new organization at the end of the current season.
Players are also able to start their own team after joining an already existing NASCAR Cup Series team.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Will players be able to create their own character in the Career Mode?
- Can players create their own team to race for in Career Mode?
- Can players create their own custom paint scheme to race in Career Mode?
- What will a player have to manage if they create their own team to race for in Career Mode?
- Are each of an existing NASCAR Cup Series team’s cars available when selecting a new contract?
- How will a player know when a new contract is available?
- Is there a rivalry aspect of Career Mode in NASCAR Rivals?