When creating a new team in Career Mode players will have to choose the team name, select a sponsor, purchase race cars, hire employees and train the employees to increase their work impact and improve the overall car’s performance. Sponsors will also provide incentives throughout the season with various requirements for each.
Was this article helpful?
1 out of 1 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Will players be able to create their own character in the Career Mode?
- Can players create their own team to race for in Career Mode?
- Can players create their own custom paint scheme to race in Career Mode?
- What will a player have to manage if they create their own team to race for in Career Mode?
- Are each of an existing NASCAR Cup Series team’s cars available when selecting a new contract?
- How will a player know when a new contract is available?
- Is there a rivalry aspect of Career Mode in NASCAR Rivals?