Yes, players are able to customize nearly every aspect of race events in Online Multiplayer lobbies. Players are able to customize the track selection and create a series of tracks to be run in succession, as well as race length, tire wear/fuel consumption, draft influence, maximum number of players, AI cars, flags, stages, damage, and driving aids.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Wireless Play
- Are players able to create their own custom race events in Online Multiplayer lobbies?
- How many players are able to race in the Online Multiplayer lobbies?
- Are players able to race against one another using split screen?
- Will players be able to race against friends without an internet connection?
- How many players does local wireless multiplayer support?