There are a host of options when it comes to adjustable driving assists. Players can adjust the following areas of gameplay: Transmission (automatic or manual), Brake Smoothing, Driving Assist, Stability Help, Steering Help, Off Throttle Oversteer, Braking Oversteer, and Wall Avoidance. Players can also adjust the AI settings and difficulty to make an even more customized experience.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to use Local Multiplayer (Wireless Play) feature in NASCAR Rivals
- What race modes does NASCAR Rivals have?
- Is the game accessible to player of all skill levels?
- What controller configuration can players use for NASCAR Rivals?
- What driving assists are players able to adjust?
- How do I learn the best line around the track?
- Can I do a burnout after winning a race in any mode?
- Is there a rearview mirror available to players in NASCAR Rivals?
- Will NASCAR Rivals feature all three NASCAR national touring series?