NASCAR Rivals features several race modes for players to enjoy.
“Career Mode” allows players to create their own team or join an existing one to complete the full season, contend for a championship, attract new contract offers and build your legacy in the NASCAR Cup Series.
“Race Now” gives players the opportunity to select any driver and compete on any track, while also customizing the race and difficulty settings.
“Challenges” puts players into scenarios inspired by real life incidents that happened on-track in the NASCAR Cup Series.
“Split Screen” allows players to challenge their friends, family, and rivals by racing head-to-head as any driver at any track, with customizable race and difficulty settings.
In “Race Online” players will be able to race against up to 15 additional players in customizable lobbies, which can be private or hosted.
“Wireless” allows up to eight players the chance to race against one another in a closed multiplayer using local wireless connections.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to use Local Multiplayer (Wireless Play) feature in NASCAR Rivals
- What race modes does NASCAR Rivals have?
- Is the game accessible to player of all skill levels?
- What controller configuration can players use for NASCAR Rivals?
- What driving assists are players able to adjust?
- How do I learn the best line around the track?
- Can I do a burnout after winning a race in any mode?
- Is there a rearview mirror available to players in NASCAR Rivals?
- Will NASCAR Rivals feature all three NASCAR national touring series?