There are a variety of difficulty and assist settings within NASCAR Rivals to make the game accessible to players of all ages. Players can turn on full assists or remove them for a more realistic and challenging racing experience.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- How to use Local Multiplayer (Wireless Play) feature in NASCAR Rivals
- What race modes does NASCAR Rivals have?
- Is the game accessible to player of all skill levels?
- What controller configuration can players use for NASCAR Rivals?
- What driving assists are players able to adjust?
- How do I learn the best line around the track?
- Can I do a burnout after winning a race in any mode?
- Is there a rearview mirror available to players in NASCAR Rivals?
- Will NASCAR Rivals feature all three NASCAR national touring series?