Career Mode – Join an existing NASCAR Cup Series team or create your own in a Career Mode that allows you to build your legacy and compete for the NASCAR Cup Series title.
Race Now – Select any driver’s 2022 primary scheme on their Next Gen car and compete at any track on the 2022 NASCAR Cup Series season schedule, with options on changing the race length, tire and fuel consumption, and more.
Challenge Mode – Brand-new Challenges in which players attempt to beat or accomplish scenarios inspired by real on-track events.
Online Multiplayer – Race online with up to 16 players in online lobbies
Split Screen Multiplayer – Battle head-to-head against your friends in full race weekends with AI or on your own
Local Wireless Multiplayer – Compete with up to 8 players using Bluetooth to connect locally*
Paint Booth – A completely revamped paint booth allows players to fully customize their Next Gen cars with a wide array of colors, decals, number designs and more.
Character Creator – Customize your own driver by adjusting the appearance, firesuit, and more. Complete with updated sponsor logos.
Updated Graphics – Improved lighting at all tracks, as well as sharpened textures throughout the game
Soundtrack – A brand-new soundtrack featuring artists such as X Ambassadors and Allister X will have players ready to hit the track
Enhanced Audio – Captured at-track and in engine dynos, the sounds of NASCAR Rivals are authentic to the sport and enhance the playing experience
Joy-Con Wheel Compatibility – Put the control in your hands with the Nintendo Joy-Con Wheel Pair to race in single-player or split screen multiplayer modes
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- What paint schemes are included in the Playoff DLC Pack?
- What paint schemes are included in the Patriotic DLC Pack?
- What paint schemes are included in the Throwback DLC Pack?
- About NASCAR Rivals
- When is pre-order available for NASCAR Rivals?
- What is the release date for NASCAR Rivals?
- Who serves as the in-game spotter for NASCAR Rivals?
- Who provides the voiceover for each of the cut scenes in NASCAR Rivals?
- What artists are featured in the NASCAR Rivals soundtrack?